Catterick Racecourse is one of the true homes of the Northern racing scene - a venue steeped in tradition and a favourite among many of the region's owners,trainers and racing public.
Racing at Catterick Bridge began as early as the mid-17th Century and the first recorded meeting took place on April 22nd 1783, but it was not until 1813 that a permanent course was created.
The Catterick Racecourse Co Ltd,
T: 01748 811478
F: 01748 811082